The Pressure Is On To Improve Outcomes For All Patients
Studies have proven that life outside the health system has a direct impact on outcomes and must be included as a part of patient-centered care planning.
Yet, health inequity persists as the industry struggles to effectively capture or act upon insights into real-world patient experiences and social determinants of health.
Companion by Patient Discovery™ is designed to meaningfully address these challenges.
Companion is the only digital health platform developed specifically to:
- Empower patients to communicate their unique questions, concerns, and preferences, and engage in shared decision making
- Alleviate care teams of the administrative burden of discovery, and enable the efficient alignment of internal referrals and resources based on patient need
- Uncover previously inaccessible patient generated data and real-world insights for health systems, biopharmaceutical companies, and payers, to improve care
- Effectively support the shift to value-based care and participation in emerging payment models, including the Enhancing Oncology Model (EOM)
New Insights. New Possibilities. Better Outcomes.
Clinically tested across the U.S., Companion delivers the critical patient and business intelligence needed to consistently deliver high-quality, affordable care aligned with the individual needs of all patients.
- Provide equal access to quality healthcare for all patient populations
- Elevate trust to build meaningful, resilient patient—provider relationships
- Fill unmet needs by addressing the non-medical issues that determine 80% of health outcomes
Companion is With Patients During the Moments That Matter Most
Companion empowers patients and caregivers to share in decision-making throughout their entire care journey.
- Bridging communication gaps with care teams and deepening trust
- Increasing confidence in sharing aspects of life which may be impacting their ability to achieve better health (social determinants of health)
- Improving continuity of care through information exchange across multidisciplinary care teams
- Elevating support by surfacing personalized services based on the patient’s self-reported needs
Companion fits seamlessly into the clinician’s workflow
Companion uniquely supports providers with access to real world patient information vital to identifying and addressing potential challenges to delivering equitable care.
Accessible directly from the EHR, Companion:
- Expands insight into critical, non-medical information that impacts care and outcomes
- Elevates collaboration among multidisciplinary care teams who have access to a common view of the patient
- Increases access to internal and external resources required to solve vital patient needs
Companion empowers healthcare stakeholders with critical business intelligence
Companion highlights critical success factors and opportunities of impact
- Reporting and analytics directly tied to strategic initiatives, including participation in value-based payment models: e.g. health equity, patient experience/satisfaction, quality, and retention
- Tracking and trending of targeted success metrics and outcomes
- Utilization view of referrals to internal and external resources
- Monitoring the financial impact associated with using Companion
Companion is Purpose Built for Secure & Flexible Integration
Our efficient, secure, and agnostic integration approach with critical systems keeps patients and providers in their workflow of choice.
EHR agnostic and secure
FHIR, HL7, or hybrid delivery
Patient use their portal to login
Optimizes existing investment via APIs